ESFA research into the register for providers

Home Forums Data issues ESFA research into the register for providers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Miller 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • David Miller
    Participant

Hi

I’m a user researcher at the Education & Skills Funding Agency.

We are improving the process for providers and EPAOs to apply to our registers. This is a crucial piece in our programme of work.

About our research
    We have already conducted a few interviews, but this was just the beginning. Over the coming months, we’ll need to conduct more interviews, usability testing and surveys to ensure the processes are as good as they can be.

Research plays a vital role in shaping our service and it’s important we have input from those who use it. This is where we need your help.

Participants
    It’s crucial we conduct the research with people who manage and write the application eg business development managers.

Research invites
    We will send out invites for research and it is up to you if you wish to respond to each invite. We hope to book sessions about 4 weeks in advance, but we might also need to send last minute requests. The minimum duration of the panel is the end of March 2018.

Participation is entirely voluntary. We’ll keep emails to a minimum and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

Due to workloads, there might be occasions when we need to cancel or postpone sessions.

Panel members
    We need to conduct research with the person who is responsible for applying for additional standards, and who is likely to be responsible for managing your presence on gov.uk.

Joining the panel
    If you are responsible for this for your organisation and wish to join, please could you email me with the following:

Name
    Business title
    Telephone
    Mobile
    Email

My email is
    david.miller@digital.education.gov.uk

If a colleague is willing to assist, please include their details too.

Questions
    If you have any questions, please drop me an email.

Many thanks

David Miller
    User Researcher at ESFA

David Miller
    Participant

Hi all

Just a quick reminder about our important research.

We only received one response and we need many more providers on our research panel in order to improve our registration process.

If you are willing to join the panel (responding to each invite is entirely optional), please email:

Thanks
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.