FE Satisfaction Survey 2019-2020

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues FE Satisfaction Survey 2019-2020

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SMH100 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • KLF2015
    Spectator

Does anyone know when the 2019 Learner Satisfaction Survey will run from this year/

I remember reading something that said the 18th November but i can’t find it anymore.

Any help would be most appreciative!

marisa.harris
    Spectator

It is starting in November and will run till April, you should receive a letter via email soon.

SMH100
    Spectator

I went to log into the FE Choices provider extranet site this morning and notice a little news message on the bottom left of the page. Not sure when it appeared but it states:

Due to the general election, we have paused the launch of the Learner Satisfaction Survey 2019-20. We will inform providers when a new date has been agreed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.