Feedback on systems please

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Feedback on systems please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ralberg 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • simonl
    Spectator

Happy Friday everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience of the following systems.
    Bud
    My Knowledge Map
    Aptem
    Good or bad feedback please
    Thanks in advance

Josh
    Spectator

Hi Simon,

We have been using Bud for the last 8 months or so. It has been enormously helpful for learners in helping them access work and track their progress. For learners, line managers, and trainers it is an engaging and easy to use tool.

It is quite a new system and perhaps for this reason when we have requested changes they have been very accommodating. I would still like the reporting system to be easier to use, as currently for deeper analysis you have to use a Power BI plug in which is a bit complex. However, I know that this is feedback they have taken on board and I believe that this will soon be enhanced.

In addition Bud was very helpful in our recent OFSTED inspection and they were particularly impressed with how the system tracks knowledge, skills, and behaviours.

Hope that is helpful feel free to ask any other questions.

Thanks
    Josh

simonl
    Spectator

Thank you Josh I really appreciate the feedback. I have heard a lot of good things about BUD so far and am looking forward to them coming in for a demo.

ralberg
    Spectator

Hi All – there is a similar thread on LinkedIn. To save posts in both places, it can be seen at: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6630508927165440000

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  ralberg. Reason: Incorrect LinkedIn url
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.