FIS – 2013/14

Home Forums Data issues FIS – 2013/14

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sampage 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sampage
    Participant

Hi

Just trying to run my data through FIS as a final check for 13/14 and it does not seem to be working – any ideas?

Hughes18
    Participant

I can only recommend you uninstall and reinstall, but don’t run the update as it is that which causes the issue.

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Surely FIS should have the option to uninstall updates so that you can get it to work?

I did believe that you could choose which update you run with FIS with, at least that is what we are told in the past. That way you are supposed to be able to select which update(s) to run it with and thus get it to work. But then I still cannot use FIS (or get any help about that).

Is it really so badly designed that you have to uninstall it all and start again?

Stuart Mitchell
    Participant

My FIS stopped working on Wednesday, but in the end a simple reboot got it going, so be sure to try that before reinstalling.

Today I’ve had a priceless reply from the SFA telling me that “of course” they will look at the issue I’ve had with FIS being unusably slow (our files are huge) ever since component set 12. I logged this issue in March. It is now 7 hours and 20 minutes to R14 close.

sampage
    Participant

have been told its running slow and to persevere Has just finished 3 hours after starting it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.