FM36 Summary Reports

Home Forums Data issues FM36 Summary Reports

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jessicar 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Ivor
    Participant

Hi,

how do I fathom out the reason for ‘clawback’ in the downloaded learner detail report from the FM36 Summary Report on the Submit Learner Data portal?

I’m looking at the recently materialised R13 FM36 Summary report and having spent the last few hours looking at the 1st learner where funding has been removed, I am at a loss.

The particular learner started a std. in 17/18, completed the practical period of learning in early 2020 and achieved their EPA in this academic year.

Actual OTJ hours are recorded and employer co-investment is fully paid, although the EPA employer co-investment has not been differentiated out by using PMR2 so will this resolve it?

Thanks.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Ivor,
    I have done this by using the Period end actual payments report and for each learner if you check you should see the clawback in Period 13..
    I added a column to the Learner Level View Report to record the clawback and this should total the clawback recorded on the Summary report.
    HTH

jessicar
    Participant

@Ivor
    Did you get anywhere with this to understand the reason for Clawback?

Can’t find any guidance about this report from the ESFA, and we just found it by chance – can’t remember it being announced as something new

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.