For information: OLDC issues

Home Forums Data issues For information: OLDC issues

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greta Smalley 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi All

Apologies for starting a new OLDC topic when one is running already – I just wanted to make sure this went out as widely as possible.

The Data Service has asked me to let you know that there are some delays with OLDC at the moment. As a result, it seems there are a number of providers resubmitting files, which is clogging the system up further and delays in processing may continue throughout the day. However, valid ILR files submitted before 6pm today will be processed in this period.

Cheers, Greta

Greta
    the message below still appears on the OLDC:
    We are aware that there are a high number of files which have not yet processed. This issue is being carefully monitored, and it is expected that these files will be successfully submitted during today, 6 June 2013. Please do not submit further files, until your current files have processed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will update this message if the situation changes.
    Can I try resubmitting even if my file does not show as processed?

Ruth

SFA STAFF

Hi Ruth

The Data Service ask that providers do not resubmit files. All R10 files submitted so far have either been processed or are in the queue – they would like to reassure providers that all valid files submitted before 6pm today will be processed in this period.

Cheers, Greta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.