Free Meals – best practice for evidencing that learners have received their meal

Home Forums Data issues Free Meals – best practice for evidencing that learners have received their meal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jojothegr81 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Jemdeb01
    Participant

HI there,

We have had a FM allocation since the beginning and have implemented a process that we feel might be over burdensome on our staff team and I was hoping to get some feedback / sharing of best practice.

Our current process involves the Issue of a meal or voucher for which we obtain a signature from the learner each day, and record this on our MI system.

It is this time-consuming process and willingness of learners to sign that I would love to remove, however our process has been audited by the ESFA twice and has been graded satisfactory. Because of this I am reluctant to remove current process, however I want to remove the burden on our administration team.

Does anyone else go to these lengths, if not let me know what is acceptable to pass audit and assurance.

jojothegr81
    Participant

Hi JemDeb01,

I would be really interested to know other users thoughts too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.