FS achievement date

Home Forums Data issues FS achievement date

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Michelle
    Participant

Hi

Just wondered how everybody is recording the Functional Skills calculated result achievement date.

Do you record this achievement as the date you apply to the awarding body for the calculated result or is it the date the awarding body confirms this?

Any help on this would be great

Many thanks

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Hi Michelle

For me, it would be the date of the application to the awarding body as all work for that learning aim was complete on that date, but I wouldn’t include the achievement in the ILR until I’d received confirmation from the AB that the calculated result was agreed. There would be all sorts of issues if you applied an achievement date, received the completion payment and then had to back track on the claim if your result was not confirmed.

Sue

steveh
    Participant

No Ach date for FS, only Actual End Date…

As nothing happens with the data (there’s no completion/achievement payment for FS itself and they don’t have a qualification achievement rate) it kind of doesn’t matter what date you put, but when they finish learning is probably as good a one as any?

• This reply was modified 6 days, 9 hours ago by  steveh.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

I was just about to say, why are you recording an achievement date? ILR Spec says it’s only required for;

Trailblazer apprenticeships (FundModel 81, ProgType 25), Traineeships (ProgType 24), Apprenticeship Standards (FundModel 36, ProgType 25).

Sue Bishop
    Participant

No 20% for achievement any more Steve? I’m certain I’m only getting 80% in OPPs

Sue

steveh
    Participant

Um, no? not since the Before Times?

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Hahahaha!! Thanks, must have missed that little nugget.

Sue

Michelle
    Participant

Many thanks for your replies, apologies I did mean end date for this not achievement date – bad choice of words!
    Just wanted to check to see what date you needed to enter onto the ILR the date you applied for the calculated result or when the awarding body confirms it.
    Many thanks

Ruth CJ
    Participant

The ILR Actual End Date is always last day of evidenced learning, so it’s neither the date you apply to the awarding body for the calculated result, nor the date the awarding body confirms it. Assessments can usually count towards the Actual End Date, but since there weren’t any this year, it will be the date you last did some delivery (including online).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.