FS Error on MI system

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues FS Error on MI system

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ksaunders 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Ksaunders
    Participant

Hi,

Hope everyone is staying safe and well. I’m not sure if you can help. I have a learner that on an internal audit we detected an error. They have been put on our MI system as the new FS aim but as they were in transfer they have actually been working towards the old FS aim.

My MI system doesn’t let me adjust this maybe because the old FS aim finished in August.

How would this stand up in an official ESFA Audit? or would you push back to the MI system to see if anything they can do anything? the funding is the same and I have made notes on the learner file.

steveh
    Participant

Hiya

Assuming they’re an internal transfer, I think you just don’t transfer the FS aim, leave the original one open and put the result against that. Trying to work out if that will break anything else, but I *think* it will be OK?

Ksaunders
    Participant

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately not a transfer in from another provider.

Thank you for the reply Kate

steveh
    Participant

Ah, fear you may have to re-register them for FS anyway then? Would definitely be checking with the AO as soon as you can…

Ksaunders
    Participant

Ok Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.