Functional Skills completed but not achieved

Home Forums Data issues Functional Skills completed but not achieved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dolly the Sheep 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Afternoon

Can anyone clarify how you complete the ILR for the following:

A learner has completed the functional skills aim, which they were completing as they had not previously attained a GCSE A-C or 9-4 or F/Skills at level 2.
    They do hold the relevant level required for the Apprenticeship overall, which is a level 1 F/S.

They do not achieve the level 2, which we have claimed funding for & have evidence of learning & testing.

When completing the ILR:
    Would you put the status as: (3) The learner has withdrawn from the aims & the learning outcome: (3) No Achievement
    OR
    Status as: (2) The learner has completed the learning activities & the Outcome: (3) No Achievement

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Joanne

Martin West
    Participant

As they must have undertaken the test it can only be completed with either pass or fail.

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Thanks Martyn, but would you put the status as (3) withdrawing or (2) completing?
    I’m having a friendly debate as to which is correct 🙂

Martin West
    Participant

If you put withdrawn the learner has not completed as required by the funding rules and would be ineligible for funding.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Like Martin says, it has to be pass or fail. Those are both Completions, not Withdrawals. A withdrawal is where someone didn’t do all the learning activity required, and wouldn’t meet the requirement to have studied and sat the test for L2.

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Thank you both, I knew I was correct! 🙂 LOL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.