Funding conditions on provision of English and mathematics

Home Forums Data issues Funding conditions on provision of English and mathematics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  warrilowk 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • agr
    Participant

Hello,

I have been reading the recently released document ‘Overview of the 16 to 19 Funding Formula Funding full participation and study programmes for young people’ from the EFA.

In relation to the funding conditions on provision of English and mathematics I have noticed the following sentence:

Data Collection
    157. Two fields to indicate whether the student has a grade C or above in maths and/or English have been included in the ILR from 2013, and are proposed for the School Census from 2014.

Try as I might, I cannot find a field in the ILR spec for 13/14 that relates to prior attainment in English and maths, so what are they referring to?

Is anyone able to shed some light on this?

Thank you.

warrilowk
    Participant

I phone the Data Service about this early this year. This was planned but the good and the wise suggested that they would already have this information on LRS, etc, so they removed the requirement to record in the ILR. Hurray

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.