HUB Data Returns Error

Home Forums Data issues HUB Data Returns Error

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Greta Smalley 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous

We’ve just tried to log in to The HUB to submit a data return, and 2 different user accounts have had the following message appear on the page when we’ve selected the ‘Data Returns’ tab:

‘Error

Unknown Error

An error has occurred with the application. Please contact your system administrator for assistance.’

Has anybody else encountered the same problem?

Thanks in advance

Access

Augustini
    Participant

We are also experiencing the same problem!

lapsed_user
    Participant

Same problem

simon2513
    Participant

Ditto, system still on bank holiday break!

lapsed_user
    Participant

Just called the data service and they “have people working on it”. The chap on the phone also double checked I had uploaded a return to the old system too

chrislant1
    Participant

Still having the problems. I guess it wont be fixed before 6pm

sampage
    Participant

Yep. data service do not know when it will be fixed. They double checked I had uploaded to OLDC too. I have gone for damage limitations and emailed our funding account manager and advised him of current problem. Have also emailed help desk so it is on record

Maytas
    Participant

Did you submit a zipped file?

chrislant1
    Participant

You can not even get to the submit section. When you click on data returns you get the error.

Thanks

Chris

SFA STAFF

Hi Folks

The Hub error has been fixed for R09. There’s a queue of returns to be processed, but please continue to submit your data.

Cheers
    Greta

christinam
    Participant

Hello
    I was logged in no worries this morning but now getting the error message again, very frustrating. I assume it’s because so many of us are trying to access the system.

Christina.

SFA STAFF

Hi christinam

You shouldn’t be receiving an error message because your return is in the queue. You may have a problem with your data, as there is no ongoing problem with the Hub that we are aware of, or your browser may have cached the message.

The Hub tech support team suggest that you exit the Hub and close your browser (all tabs) and then try again. This may clear the error message.

Cheers
    Greta

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.