HUB error reports

Home Forums Data issues HUB error reports

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Frances Hill
    Participant

Other than relying on FIS, can anyone tell me where error reports are on the HUB. It used to be so straightforward with OLDC, but there are so many reports, its tricky to find the right one!

Many thanks!

Frances

Caz
    Participant

After your upload has finished & you’ve received your Violation Report:
    Data Returns
    Report Overview
    View all business reports

This will show you the 1st 8 reports
    Then use the little single arrow to the right, and this will give you the rest

There are loads of new reports, nobody knew they were coming, nobody knows what they are for, lots of them are full of zeros!! If your looking for the PFR, its on that 2nd page.

🙂

Anonymous

Where do I find the violation report?

nicolewilliams
    Participant

Hi Sheila,

I did not have any rule violation reports at all for either errors or warnings on the Hub. I just used the report produced by the FIS.

Caspar Verney
    Participant

I am horrified to hear the the Hub may no longer be delivering the required report of Errors & Warnings – is this really so?

Can anyone else confirm, please?

Many thanks,
    Caspar

chrislant1
    Participant

Hi,

They have been hidden however you can find the error reports by clicking on View all business reports -> Completed – > Select the claim (see the Freeze/Close date to work out which you want).

Took me a bit of searching and luck to get them!

Thanks

Chris

jessicar
    Participant

On the page where you add your xml file, the Rule Violations and Rule Violations Summary display next to your file after the job has finished processing.

Anonymous

Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.