HUB ERRORS

Home Forums Data issues HUB ERRORS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caz 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Caz
    Participant

Hi

Could anybody help me out with the HUB errors i am getting – before i run the gauntlet of Data Svs.

R30 – All aims that are part of a programme must have a corresponding Programme aim with the same Programme Type, Framework Code (where completed) and Apprenticeship Pathway (where completed).

R66 – There is an Adult Skills funded component aim and no Adult Skills funded Programme aim with the same Programme Type, Framework Code (where completed) and Apprenticeship Pathway (where completed).

The learner is an old carry in learner, they DO have all the correct Programme Type, Framework Code, Apprenticeship Pathway – they are the original codes since sign up.
    The only changes i made to this record in R3 was to achieve 2 Functional Skills Aims – i made no other changes.

Gen2JP
    Participant

Good morning

The first place to check is that the Functional Skills Aim has exactly the same Framework Code, Pathway and Programme Type as the Program Aim (ZPROG) and the Main Aim. If it is exactly the same, check for blank spaces at the beginning or the end of the entries. If you have had the learner record exporting okay before the FS was added then assume that they are correct and get the FS entry to match. As I don’t know what software you are using, I am answering based on my experience with Maytas.

Good luck.

PaulB
    Participant

Hi, I would start with the basics to begin with by viewing the XML file (First objects Foxe is good for this) and check all of the LearningDelivery elements highlighted (Prog type, Fwk code and pathway).

We had an issue in 2014/15 where our MIS software was exporting ILR aims that were not a part of the learners Apprenticeship that produced these same errors.

Caz
    Participant

The FS aims were not added, i just entered achievement dates in them.

I have checked Zprog, and all Sub aims – and they all have the same, Prog Type, Fwk Code & Pathway.

These codes were the original entries from the learners start back in Aug 14.

Exploring the XML file may be a job for A N Other….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.