Hybrid end year in R12 QAR for planned break who are now leavers

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Hybrid end year in R12 QAR for planned break who are now leavers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sambern 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • sambern
    Spectator

We have 12 learners that were on a planned break in learning from a previous academic year which we then reported as having withdrawn in 18/19.

We assumed that they would be counted against the 18/19 academic year in the QAR however in the R12 QAR they are down as 2018.5 which I understand to be the 19/20 academic year.

For all 12 learners the QAR report is showing Actual end 2017,expected end year 2018, but a hybrid end year of 2018.5

I’ve sent this query through to the QAR team, but thought I’d ask here to see if anyone had any advice or noticed something similar.

Martin West
    Spectator

Hi,
    As they are showing an actual end date of 2017 and you withdrew them in 2018 are you sure the data includes 18/19 withdrawal and not the BIL record?

sambern
    Spectator

On our MIS we have entered them as withdrawals, but looking at the data I can see that the withdrawal reason in the QAR is ‘Not withdrawn’. I’m going to chase this up with our MIS to make sure the withdrawal is being properly updated in the export.

Thanks for suggesting that.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  sambern.

sambern
    Spectator

Thanks Martin, that was the issue.

They had not migrated to our 18/19 export this will be rectified at R14.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.