ILR/data management services

Home Forums Open Data ILR/data management services

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbs 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • sarahbs
    Participant

Can anyone recommend a company that offers this for a small training provider preferably looking at a cost on a per head basis due to initial small numbers.

Thank you in advance

kevj
    Participant

Hi Sarah

Can you provide me with your contact details so I can forward onto one of my colleagues who will be nore than happy to discuss your requirements.

RacheJ
    Participant

We are an SME Sarah and have got something called YETI by an organisation called Cognisoft we only have one license for us as an organisation and we didn’t pay extra for the dashboard bits we only got the basics to allow us to upload to ESFA

Martin Locock
    Participant

I would have a serious look at using the free Learner Entry Tool; while a little clunky, for small numbers of students it is perfectly adequate.

harrietblake05
    Participant

Hi there,

We were the went from 0-500 apprentices in 18 months and used the ILR entry tool until 3 months ago – we are working with this company for an overall solution- licence per learner https://www.rubiteksolutions.co.uk/

TomB1121
    Participant

Hi All,

We are in a slightly different boat in that we are almost at the 500 apprentice mark having used the ILR Entry Tool since day one. We are now looking for a platform which can handle between 500-100 learners easily and can be used to run ILR Submissions through the FIS and Hub? Any suggestions please would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Rubitek
    Participant

Hi Sarah – we can support you with this on either a cost per head basis or as a % of your claim. Please get in touch (and thanks harrietblake05 for the mention).

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Rubitek.

RacheJ
    Participant

Hi Tom – I’d see what Cognisoft / YETI solution was like for pricing

sarahbs
    Participant

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. We shall look into the recommendations.

We have been using the ILR entry tool which is fine until there is a DLOCK error which as a small business, it just takes so much time trying to resolve.

Sarah

Suzanne Steele
    Participant

Hi

We currently use the ILR entry tool but now holding the data in 2 databases. We have gone out to tender to find the best solution, that will fit with our student record system. It’s surprising how fast growth is within this area.

Happy to share findings once we have all the info

Oh btw we are a University.

Regards

sarahbs
    Participant

If you could email us at info@chefbensonsmith.co.uk

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.