ILR Mismatch

Home Forums Data issues ILR Mismatch

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • slsolomons
    Participant

Is anyone having a problem with ILR mismatches?
    Months ago we had mismatches on a cohort of learners, turns out the Apprenticeship training price on the AS and ILR didn’t match (even though they actually did match!)
    Long story short were advised to put a stop on those learners and set them up a fresh with all new details.
    Everything was fine, we were getting paid. Now, suddenly, the ILR mismatch is back and saying on the live learner that unless the mismatch on the ‘stopped’ learner is fixed, we won’t get paid.
    Any thoughts? Helpdesk sat they’re looking into it, then promptly closed the ticket

steveh
    Participant

I’ve noticed there seems to have been a change of process where tickets are closed where they’re passed to another bit of the team (ie if you email sde and they pass it to the apps team). You *should* get an email from the apps team with a new reference number?

Which DLOCK are you getting?

Michelle L
    Participant

Hi

I’ve had help-desk advise they are aware of some issues and are working to resolve them. They said check your APPS monthly payment report and if your payments are OK, ignore!! Mine appear on AS as a data m atch but not on any reports??

slsolomons
    Participant

Where do I find what Dlock it is? It doesn’t say anything on the AS.

Michelle L
    Participant

it will be on your data match report (or not as in my case!)

steveh
    Participant

ahaaaaaaaa, yes, if it’s *just* on AS and not on the data match report, I’m pretty sure it can be ignored?

I do wish they’d *tell us* about these changes rather than just implementing them and leaving us to work it out ourselves…

Michelle L
    Participant

yes me too Steve as it causes unnecessary worry and extra work, trying to find an error that simply doesn’t exist ?!

davej
    Participant

As I said to my manager after today’s joint statement from ESFA, AoC and AELP;

I’m pleased that ESFA, AoC and AELP all want to improve collaboration, communication and clarity. I fully expect the ESFA to make last-minute changes to rules without discussing with the sector, to communicate those changes a couple of months after they have taken effect, and to fully embed obfuscation into the new rules.

slsolomons
    Participant

Thanks for your support, as ever.

There are a list of learners on my mismatch with a Dlock 12. I was advised months ago to ‘stop’ these learners after my predecessor had put in the wrong end date and incorrect pricing. So I re-entered them with the correct information, yet the mismatch is still showing. What I don’t know is, will we get paid for the correct ones when the ULN matches an incorrect record and has a mismatch attached to it.
    You can’t delete them. I don’t want to revert them to the ILR because I’ve got a duplicate record on the Apprenticeship Service so I feel I’m a bit limited on options.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

A couple of weeks ago we had an email reminding us that we have 13 apprentices with an ILR mismatch. In the DAS under Manage your apprentices, there’s a header that says we have 20 with alerts. If you sort on the Alerts column, it doesn’t sort properly, so you have to search all pages. When we manually counted up all records that had “ILR data mismatch” on the Manage your apprentices screen, there were 22. When we did a csv download from DAS, there were 15 with an alert. Of all of those, we can’t see a problem with any of them, though some of them are where the apprentice completed that one and progressed to another.

I do enjoy a puzzle, but this is just a bit silly. So to answer your question, yes, we’re having a problem with ILR mismatches.

Michelle L
    Participant

Hi Ruth,

My “alerts” “ILR mismatches” whatever terminology is current favourite, appear as the first listed learners on the “Manage Your Apprentices page”. It says i have 9 with alerts….but only two actaully have alerts recorded against them on the front page. When you go into them individually it does says ILR mismatch and payment can’t be made until fixed?? They also do not appear as “alerts” when I download the CSV? Help-desk have said they are aware of a glitch in the system and as long as your payments are OK…you can ignore.

HTH

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Oh, we’re not really worried 🙂 As Steve recently said on another thread “Eventually you will reach a Zen-like state of not worrying about anything that doesn’t affect the money!!!”. It’s all just rather absurd.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.