ILR Remittance Advice

Home Forums Data issues ILR Remittance Advice

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  sarahm 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author
  • TBCMT1885
    Participant

Hi All,

I know from other posts we have seen that there may be some issues with the R01 reports however I am a bit concerned to have not received our remittance advice yet for R01? Has anyone else received there’s or is this simply a known issue?

Thanks in advance.

T

Lisa
    Participant

Hi

We are still waiting for ours too – the ESFA information previously cascaded indicated we would be getting our funding 20th August then 14th monthly thereafter I believe? Would be nice to have a new communication to put ours minds at rest!

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

14th Working day for future months i believe.

Ben F.

sarahm
    Participant

It is the 14th working day which is today
    I have had no remittance and there are no payments scheduled to go into the bank so am getting a little twitchy now………..

sarahm
    Participant

update – I have called the helpdesk and there has been an issue with payments
    They have given me an incident number and said someone will contact me by the end of the day

Access
    Participant

Hi Sarah

The 14th working day of September is today, the 19th. We received our remittance overnight Tuesday/Wednesday and have received payment today.

sarahm
    Participant

Yes I know it was due today, but I have not had any payment or remittance
    It is being dealt with by the helpdesk
    Just hope it arrives as I need it for staff wages!

Access
    Participant

Oh sorry, I read the date/time on the post above yours which was the 17th!

Does seem strange that you’ve had that neither payment nor remittance, hope you get it sorted.

sarahm
    Participant

I’m hoping it gets resolved today! They tell me it is in hand

Caspar Verney
    Participant

I wonder if you got this sorted today? Or if you received the promised call back?

I can remember once when the Authority made a deduction from our monthly payment twice: once by the system and once manually because they thought their system didn’t manage it. The consequence was a close to zero payment that month. Upon complaining together with expressing financial discomfort (like how are we going to pay the wages) we were told that we must be an unstable institution requiring a financial audit if we could not manage one month and anyway we’d get the money back next month when their own mistake (which they admitted) would be rectified by the automatic systems, so what was all the fuss about anyway?

simply1
    Participant

We’re in the same boat, no remittance or payment received yet. Anyone else still waiting and what have they heard? I’ve put in a call and email however not heard back yet.

Paulac
    Participant

Hi we haven’t had a remittance or payment yet, I have contacted the ESFA but waiting for an answer!

Paula

sarahm
    Participant

I have not heard back from the helpdesk nor have I had a remittance or payment
    My account manager said it was in hand and they would be processing the payment yesterday
    I am going to have to follow this up again!

sarahm
    Participant

Just read your response Caspar, that is really unfair of them. They have to understand the knock on effect that it has with cash flow and budgeting, especially when you are a small provider like us. I have followed up my issue with another email and will call them this afternoon if I don’t get any update by then

sarahm
    Participant

Well, I have just called the help desk for an update and they cannot give me one! All they have done is log that I’ve rang to follow up
    I am now unsure if they have processed my payment (as informed by account manager yesterday) or whether they haven’t! She is on leave today so I can’t even chase it with her. There is no sign of the payment being on its way via the online banking payments due in, so am feeling like its not been sorted
    Has anyone else had their payments since getting your incident number?

Louise Clarke
    Participant

I have accessed our remittance via the payments and contracts page via :

https://skillsfunding.service.gov.uk

sarahm
    Participant

I have just looked there and the last one showing is from August

simply1
    Participant

Have you submitted R01 via the new “Submit Learner Data” system?

Info from the Payments Queries desk:

All data for 2019-20 must be submitted via Submit Learner data.

9. Information: data returns for 2019 to 2020
    Submit Learner Data officially launches at the start of R01 for 2019 to 2020.
    You must make submissions for the 2019 to 2020 academic year via the new service – otherwise you will not be paid. Your payments will be based on the reports in Submit Learner Data.
    The tools you use to gather data may have moved location too. From R01, the following tools will all be accessible from a tools and services menu on the Submit Learner Data sign-in page:
    • Funding Information Service (FIS) – the desktop tool that checks your files against the 2019 to 2020 validation rules and generates 8 provisional reports (we’ll confirm the full functionality of FIS in the next edition of ESFA Update)
    • Amalgamation tool – now called ‘ILR FileMerge’
    • ILR Learner Entry Tool
    • Learning Aims Reference System (LARS) – while you can access LARS from the sign in page, you’ll be taken back to the Hub, as this tool will remain there for now.
    For the remainder of 2018 to 2019, you can submit files through the new service or the Hub. Many providers are choosing to use Submit Learner Data now, so they’re familiar with the service for the new academic year. We’ll transfer your information to the Hub automatically, and you’ll find the reports your 2018 to 2019 payments are based on in the Hub

Apparently R01 will have to be submitted after R02 now, so we wont be receiving any payment this month

sarahm
    Participant

I am confused now, it was R013 I submitted
    Should I have submitted R01 in addition? so two submissions within one month? Sorry if I am being thick here.
    Are you therefore saying that I done it wrong and will not get any money at all this month? I will we still get money for the R013 submission?
    I submitted it through the submit learner data

Access
    Participant

R01 and R13 are completely different submissions.

R13 covers the changes that relate to the 18/19 contract year after the 31st July, and R01 deals with any information relating to the 19/20 contract year. The reconciliation for R13 will happen in a few months’ time.

I’d say it’s highly unlikely you’ll get anything from them this month having not submitted an R01 return.

sarahm
    Participant

Oh, it appears I have cocked up on a grand scale then ;-/

robS4S
    Participant

Join the club. We had this last year and did not get paid for a month.

The annoying thing was we had called the help desk and asked did we need to supply an R01 as well as R13 and did not get an answer.

We had found reference to R01 being a “test” submission and when we prompted the help desk with this information they stated that if it was a test submission then we did not need to submit it.

Cannot believe they did not have the basic understanding of how the R13/R14 are used close the year and R01/R02 are required for the new year and how important they are to the process.

rant over

sarahm
    Participant

Hi Rob
    Thanks for sharing your experience on this, it is good to hear I am not the only one to make this mistake! I assume when i submit R02 next month, I will just get a double payment? Is that right?
    Thanks

robS4S
    Participant

Yes, that is how it worked out for us.

sarahm
    Participant

Thank god for that! Non-payment equals cash flow issues in a small business like ours!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.