In-year Qualification Achievement Rates for 2018 to 2019 now available

Home Forums Data issues In-year Qualification Achievement Rates for 2018 to 2019 now available

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  craig0988 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Natalie Hales
    Keymaster

We have released the R10 in-year Qualification Achievement Rate (QAR) data for 2018 to 2019 for more information please read the blog:

http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/blog/uncategorized/in-year-qualification-achievement-rates-for-2018-to-2019-now-available/

Steve Bowler
    Participant

Afternoon Natalie,

I’ve started to check our in-year QAR against our internal data and noticed that any learners/aims that have an Actual End Date recorded are not being counted as an ‘Overall Leaver’ if their Target Date is in June or July? Everything else matches up as I expected apart from a cohort of learners that all fall into this situation (both Appr and E&T).

Within the in-year guidance it says “The scope of these in-year results is the same as the full QAR that we will produce in early 2020, using the 2018 to 2019 business rules.” and I can’t see anything that states why learners/aims that have an Actual End Date recorded but have a Target date of June/July would be excluded?

I’ll also send the query to the Service Desk but thought I’d post on here just incase other people are noticing similar things…

Steve

craig0988
    Participant

I have managed to get the extract data from data exchange service but my in-year 18-19 data on the dashboard is blank, only 17-18 data appears with data. Anyone having the same issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.