Following your feedback about accessing your reports earlier, we will produce some of your reports when you submit your ILR returns. We have selected certain reports that are suitable for producing when you submit your data, they will be available alongside your funding reports in Submit learner data from R02.
We have selected the following reports that are suitable for production on submission (the report references are from the 2019 to 2020 guidance).
• FRM06 – Continuing learners from 2019 to 2020 who do not appear in the 2020 to 2021 ILR (will be available later this period)
• FRM07 – Breaks in learning where the learning is not re-planned when the learner returns
• FRM08 – Breaks in learning which exceed 12 months / 365 days
• FRM09 – Transfers with no new learning recorded in the ILR (withdrawal reason 40 only)
• FRM15 – Apprenticeship standards with no end-point assessment organisation (EPAO)
If you have any questions, please contact the Post-16 funding monitoring team using the enquiry form.