Installing FIS – 19/20 – "Choose File" – where is it?

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Installing FIS – 19/20 – "Choose File" – where is it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • PeteFaulkner
    Spectator

I am trying to install FIS 19/20. I am following published instructions “Funding Information System (FIS) user guide 2019 to 2020 (published August 2019)”.

I have downloaded each of the following versions 1.0.2, 1.0.3 and 1.0.4.
    All versions download successfully but, when I get to section “How to use FIS” and try to follow point 1 – Open FIS and select ‘Choose file’ to select your Zip or XML file, I don’t see any file to choose. The screenshot in the document shows file: C:\FIS\ILR-10003915-1920-20190610-084927-01.xml – but I cannot find this file (or similar-named file) to choose.

Can anyone offer advice on this please.

Martin West
    Spectator

Hi Peter,
    You need to select the directory where your xml file has been exported to by your MI system.
    HTH

PeteFaulkner
    Spectator

Thanks for responding Martin.

I presume Maytas is my MI system.
    what xml file?
    Do I have to manually trigger Maytas to export an xml file?
    Where are the instructions for that?

Martin West
    Spectator

Hi Peter,
    You should contact your software supplier for assistance, but this link may help:
    http://docs.maytas.tribalgroup.com/#Topics/Maytas/Admin__Config_and_Maintenance/Imports_and_Exports.htm?Highlight=ILR
    HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.