Job Outcomes – AEB

Home Forums Data issues Job Outcomes – AEB

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Ben Wyse
    Participant

Hello

What combinations of codes/fields need to be completed in the ILR to get the job outcome payment (i.e. where a learner has withdrawn because they have found work and therefore we will get the 50% of the achievement funding).

We have the signed declaration so just need to know which fields will generate the payment. I have checked the provider support manual and funding rules but cannot see anything obvious.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Learning Delivery Employment Outcome – EmpOutcome field is used to indicate where a funded employment outcome is gained.
    HTH

Ben Wyse
    Participant

found it thanks Martin.

Ben

davonnie
    Participant

Can I ask what evidence you collect for this payment? Its something we have never claimed, but are considering doing in the future.

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The funding rules require:
    234. For fully funded learners who are unemployed (including traineeships), we will pay 50% of the achievement payment if they start a job before achieving the learning aim. If the learner then achieves the learning aim, we will pay the remaining achievement payment. The following conditions apply:
    234.1. the learner must provide you with evidence through a declaration, that they have a job for at least 16 hours or more a week for four consecutive weeks
    234.2. where the learner was claiming benefits relating to unemployment they must also declare that they have stopped claiming these

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.