Large Employer ILR

Home Forums Data issues Large Employer ILR

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • simon2513
    Participant

HI, does anybody have a list of ERN numbers for ‘Large’ Employers that would incur the 25% funding reduction on over 18 Apprentices?

Mark
    Participant

You should be able to access the table in the deskytopservice.mdb that FIS can create

simon2513
    Participant

Hi, do you have an idiots guide on how I access it? 🙂

Mark
    Participant

If with FIS you have created deskytopservice.mdb you can open it (assuming you have msaccess). There is then a load of tables and Large Employers is one of them

simon2513
    Participant

Hi, I have done this and opened the Large Employer Table but it is empty….?

Mark
    Participant

When was your database created as it should have 327,079 records in it?
    Your FIS is up to date?

Mark
    Participant

Could you have more than one copy on your pc?
    The current FIS should put everything in \FISWorkspace and you have to have ticked the option to create the database when you last used FIS otherwise it won’t update it.

You will know if you have created a new copy as it takes ages to run your data through FIS when it has to make this database (like an hour or two)

simon2513
    Participant

FIS is up to date, when you say create deskytopservice.mdb, is this an option i should be able to see? (I just opened one that was on my C drive, which was only 1504b)

Mark
    Participant

It is an option you tick along with the reports, about two or three down in the list. That file size is too small, ours is 263mb

simon2513
    Participant

ok, many thanks

simon2513
    Participant

Have tried to run the process and got the error messgae:

Job Started
    $/Component Sets/Amor/ILR 1314/Desktop Service : LMCO31MAR- ILR13-14-1.95.15904
    – Component Set Invalid

Any advice greatly appreciated?

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Hi Simon,

Have you tried updating your FIS?

Have you tried reporting this error message to the Data Service? I know that may not be as quick, but if they do not know about problems in FIS then they cannot fix them.

HTH,
    Caspar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.