LearnDelFAMType_66

Home Forums Data issues LearnDelFAMType_66

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Garry Welborn
    Participant

Hi,

We are getting errors on our the ILR:

LearnDelFAMType_66 – The Full funding indicator is not valid for this learning aim

learners appearing on the report are 24+, enrolled on a L2 or below aim, and have an employment status of ’11 – unemployed, looking for work’

They are enrolled on FM35, SOF 112 and fee remission reason of WMCA- Unemployed with no benefits.

My understanding is that these learners should be fully funded according to the WMCA funding rules?

Is it that we need to add an LDM code?

Regards

Garry

Martin West
    Participant

Garry Welborn
    Participant

Thank you Martin.

We still can’t get rid of these errors even though everything is set up as per the specifications for Lot1. Any further thoughts?

Regards

Garry

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Garry,
    Your learner aged 24 or over must be returned as co-funded LearningDeliveryFAM.LearnDelFAMType = FFI and LearningDeliveryFAM.LearnDelFAMCode = 2 to avoid this error.

You will need to ensure you complete the other fields required as in the document ‘Coding the ILR for WMCA flexibilities 2019/2020’, I am not an expert but I think for these learners you claim full funding as indicated for ‘Low Wage- Employed Learners’
    HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.