Learner Support Funding (LSF) Funding Rates 13/14

Home Forums Data issues Learner Support Funding (LSF) Funding Rates 13/14

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  danbartley 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • danbartley
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m sorry if this is really obvious but could anyone point me in the direction of rates/calculation for Learner Support for 13/14. There is a little bit in the IA support manual but not sure how this equates in pound and pence.

Regards

Caspar Verney
    Participant

As I understand it what used to be called ALN (Additional Learning Needs) and ASN (Additional Social Needs) are now amalgamated under a single umbrella (LSF) and paid at a single rate of £150pcm of claim, irrespective. However if the student requires and qualifies for High Needs then it is different.

HTH
    Caspar

danbartley
    Participant

Thanks Casper, much appreciated.

Yeah looking at the ILR spec you can only enter one event so guess you can only get one amount. so even if you’re ALN and ASN you just get one amount – just wasn’t sure what that amount was.

Thanks again

lapsed_user
    Participant

Looking at the spec it seems that you have to pass a month end to draw down the £150, is that everyone else’s understanding so therefore if you do a 6 week course you will only generate £150.

Cheers

danbartley
    Participant

Hello Mel,

Yes that would be right – payment generated at census month end date so if you only hit the end date once that’s all you get.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.