Learning Planned End/Programme Planned End

Home Forums Data issues Learning Planned End/Programme Planned End

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Georgia Leigh Smyth
    Participant

Good morning,

Since the changes for 19/20 starts, i was wondering if there is anywhere on the ILR we should be recording the full programme planned end (including expected EPA period)?
    I know the learning planned end only includes the practical period but on PICS for example, there is also a field named Programme planned end, should that include up to EPA?
    I’ve asked PICS who were unsure and i can’t see anything in the ILR spec to clarify.

From everything I’ve read i thought we should only be entering the learning planned end across the whole ILR but now i’m doubting myself and how would the ESFA calculate QAR data if that was the case?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The full programme planned end including EPA is not recorded on the ILR this year for new starts, it is thought that this is to allow future QAR’s to be able to calculate timely achievement for Standards from the duration of the planned practical period which is what is recorded for all starts this year.
    The PIC’s field may be used for QAR rates so you will need to confirm with them if this also records the end of the planned practical period for new starts this year.
    HTH

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.