Learning Support Funding – ILR

Home Forums Data issues Learning Support Funding – ILR

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Locock 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Martin Locock
    Participant

I have added a Learning Support Funding to a learner record using type LSF Code 1 from 24/9/2018 to the Programme Aim (ZPROG001, Funding model 36).

The uploaded file generates the error “The Date applies from or the Date applies to must be returned for this FAM type”.

Since I have supplied a Date Applies From I’m not sure why this is generating an error.

Martin West
    Participant

You must complete the dates from and to for LSF.
    HTH

maria
    Participant

Unlike ACT records LSF records must have both a start & end date.
    Provider Support Manual page 44 – para. 326
    “The Date applies from and Date applies to fields must be completed when a Learning Delivery FAM type of Learning support funding (LSF) or Advanced Learner Loans Bursary funding (ALB) is recorded. These fields indicate when the funding is effective from and effective to.”

Martin Locock
    Participant

Thanks both – so I assume I update the end date each return so it rolls on to the end of the aim.

Martin West
    Participant

No, you should enter the dates the support is planned to be delivered over as set in the learning plan and then adjust if the support ends before the planned end date.
    HTH

Martin Locock
    Participant

ok thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.