Level 3 team leader assessment plan change

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Level 3 team leader assessment plan change

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kerrie IRO 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • CLH75
    Spectator

HI does anyone know if this is just new starts from 25/06
    Thanks in advance
    Cheryl

Kerrie IRO
    Spectator

It did say that the amendment Assessment Plan was only for new starts from 25 June 2020. So I read that as existing learners on the L3 Team Leader have to stick to the current assessment plan.

Kate
    Spectator

Good morning all

Does anyone know if there is a summary of changes to show the differences between the 2 assessment plans?

Thanks
    Kate

selliott
    Spectator

Also does anyone know if there is a way of being notified when there are changes to any of the standards?

Thanks

Kerrie IRO
    Spectator

Hi, I checked with CMI who are our EPAO and the response was that the change did not apply to apprentices already on programme. It was only for new starts.

Kerrie IRO
    Spectator

Hi, the new Assessment document is on the Institute of Apprenticeships website. There are only two elements to the new assessment – Presentation and Professional Discussion underpinned by a portfolio of evidence. Both elements have Fail, Pass, Distinction.

The alerts from IfATE don’t see to give updates to EPA Assessment. I picked it up last week from Twitter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.