Levy to Non-Levy calculation

Home Forums Data issues Levy to Non-Levy calculation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark@Tempdent 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Mark@Tempdent
    Participant

Hi all,

Given how unspecific some of the funding guidance is regarding this, could anyone potentially shed some light on the following situation?

We have a learner who has recently moved from a levy employer to a non-levy employer. We use Maytas as our MIS and I just want to clarify if this is how we accurately record the change of employer details:

1 – the learner’s ACT type 1 (Employer) is stopped on their POT with the end date of their previous employer.

2 – all Employer Contribution payments have been recorded up until when the learner left their previous employer.

3 – The learner has their “Learner Employment Status” changed to that of the new employer (new ERN and start date of their new employment)

4 – the learner’s ACT is then recorded to type 2 (ESFA) with the start date of their new employer

5 – we add on a new TNP dated from the start of the learner’s new employment and mark it as “Residual training price” taking into account the previous Employer Contributions so the funding all tallies up for the apprentice.

My query is, do we have to record this as a brand new POT (period of training) on Maytas or can we still use the original one?

Hoping someone here is more of a guru than me because this is the first time we have had a learner change from levy to non-levy!!

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.