levy transfer additional payments

Home Forums Data issues levy transfer additional payments

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • EricaP
    Participant

Can you tell me when a non levy is funded by a levy company under the transfer who gets the additional payment the receiving (non levy) company or the sending (levy company please)

Also is anyone else having a nightmare actually receiving payments for the transfers?

Martin West
    Participant

Additional payments go to the learner’s employer the receiving (non-levy) company.

EricaP
    Participant

Thanks Martin, as always

Do you mind telling me where you got this from as I can only find very limited guidance on these transfers and the rules surrounding it!

Regards
    Erica

Martin West
    Participant

A transfer of funds from a levy payer to a non-levy payer only applies to what is funded from a levy account and this does not include payments the ESFA make including Maths and English, 16-18 incentive payments or any framework additional or uplift payments.
    The funding rules incudes guidance and rules on Transfer of funding.

EricaP
    Participant

yes but i cant see anything in that section referring to this?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The following indicates the payments made from a levy account and the payments made by the ESFA.
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/795249/Apprenticeships_technical_funding_guide_2019_to_2020_V1_April2019.pdf

When a non-levy employer has had a Transfer of funds this is only used for payments from their levy account all other payments come from the ESFA and are treated the same as for any learner.
    HTH

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.