LSDpostcode_02 Error

Home Forums Data issues LSDpostcode_02 Error

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  CLH75 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Ann Flinn
    Participant

When I uploaded to the HUB in early Sept for R01 I initially received the LSDPostcode_01 error which I resolved by inputting the postcode in a field I had missed – no further errors so upload was submitted.

I have now tried to upload to R02 and this data brings me a LSDPostcode_02 error – same postcode as before (not an AEB devolved area).

Am I missing something? Data exported using ILR.

Thanks
    Ann

SFA STAFF

Hi Ann,
    If you raise a helpdesk ticket including a reference to your UKPRN, uploaded filename and any learnrefnumbers / postcodes that are concerning you we can work it through and respond with our findings.

Thanks,
    ESFA DC

Ann Flinn
    Participant

Thanks for your response however I’m new to this system, can you guide me to the Helpdesk in order to raise a ticket. There is probably an obvious link but I just can’t see it.

Many Thanks

robS4S
    Participant

you just email all the details to
    SDE.servicedesk@education.gov.uk

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi All,

Just to confirm I have also had this issue and have submitted the validation errors to the service desk

Thanks

Ann Flinn
    Participant

Thanks everyone, I have now sent the email so hopefully we can get this issue resolved.

aowen01
    Participant

Hi All,

Has anyone had a response thus far to their ticket regarding this error?

Ann Flinn
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve heard nothing as yet.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    This field is used to determine whether learners are in a devolved or non-devolved area at start and the validation rule will error where the SOF does not reflect the correct code for the devolved or non-devolved area indicated by the postcode in the lookup table.
    HTH

aowen01
    Participant

HI Martin,

The postcode as well as the SOF code are correct and match each other from the Postcode Excel report given, but i’m still receiving the error. Do i need to do anything in addition to this?

Martin West
    Participant

In that case I would contact the helpdesk with the information required as in the ESFA Data Collections Team post above.
    HTH

CLH75
    Participant

Hi
    Getting this error on lots of learners. We are non devolved AEB and learners start postcode is also non devolved so why would we be getting this error ? I have logged with Service desk

cpdoyle
    Participant

Hi

We are getting most of ours learners with this error. Has anyone had a response from service team?

Thanks
    Clare

Steve Bowler
    Participant

I’m also getting this error this morning for learners that were fine before, I’ve emailed the Service Desk and will update this forum when I get a response.

I’ve also got learners that now have R64 and R99 errors, they are all restarts and seem to be coded fine from what I can see (they were fine for previous ILR uploads and haven’t been changed)…

Steve

ESPMaxine
    Participant

Hi all – Also receiving this same error with no info wrong as we were paid fine for these learners last month.

Ann Flinn
    Participant

Good news!

I’ve had a response to my helpdesk query and all is working again. I’ve uploaded my file and no further errors are generated.

CLH75
    Participant

Hi

I can also confirm that we are now error free and the service desk have put it as a known issue

Hope this helps

Cheryl

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.