Mid Year Claim Form 1920

Home Forums Data issues Mid Year Claim Form 1920

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sbubb56 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sbubb56
    Participant

Hi

We were informed the above would be available on Submit Your Data yesterday 10th February.

As the R06 Return deadline was extended for a day, I expected the Mid Year Claim form and the deadline would also both be put back a day.

Has anyone any information about this as I don’t seem to have had an e-mail covering this from ESFA.

Annie
    Participant

Funding claim submission
    Mid Year (R06) Funding Claim 2019 to 2020
    Open for submission Review and Edit

I can get the above but the submit button doesn’t do anything. I have reported this to the HELP DESK. Apparently, I’m not the only one having this issue.

Annie

darrenvidler
    Participant

@annie, have you had a response to your ticket with the Help Desk?

We’ve still got the same problem (logged but not yet had a reply).

Darren

darrenvidler
    Participant

All,

Note the below received from the ESFA a few minutes ago – it appears they’ve now introduced logic to grey out the button if you don’t need to submit the mid-year (even though we’ve been required to do so in all previous submissions):

Good afternoon
    You do not need to make a declaration for your mid-year funding claim and are not on the ESFA list of those provider expected to do so. The ‘Review claim’ button will be greyed out when you login to Funding claim submissions.

Darren

sbubb56
    Participant

Thanks for the responses sent in.

It has appeared now or maybe I didn’t see it before.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.