Mid Year Funding Claim

Home Forums Data issues Mid Year Funding Claim

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Hancock 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • miaw
    Participant

This morning I submitted Mid Year Funding claim with learner support without any problems.

When I went to digitally sign it under the contracts HUB https://skillsfunding.service.gov.uk/funding-claims – it had a wrong attachment attached on Procured learner support with zero values. I believe that scripts did not work properly and did not convert our EFA submission properly which is normally added to this funding claim – Did anyone else have similar issues?

Mia

Jon White
    Participant

Hi Mia,

Yes I had the same error and raised it with the help desk. This is their reply:

We have a current live issue with 2018/19 mid-year funding claims on Manage your education and skills funding (MYESF).
    The PDF download is not working correctly as follows:

1. Not showing the values in the claim
    2. Showing guidance notes for 16-19 funding that should not be there

We are investigating this as a matter of priority but in the meantime, users can use the ‘print to PDF’ functionality in your web browser.

Thanks, Jon

steveh
    Participant

Yes, happened here too, the pdf is rubbish 🙂

Peter Hancock
    Participant

Does the mid-year funding return need to be digitally signed? In previous years, it has not needed to be signed, and in the current year’s guidance notes, I have not spotted anything about digitally signing it.

steveh
    Participant

No, it just appears for review on your skillsfunding page once you’ve submitted it via the data returns bit of the hub.

Jon White
    Participant

The pdf download is now working fine this morning.

miaw
    Participant

Thank you all – Glad to hear that some of you had a communication back from ESFA help desk.

Peter Hancock
    Participant

Thanks Steve – that’s what I thought too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.