Minimum Standards 2016-17

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Minimum Standards 2016-17

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JJP1981 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • JJP1981
    Spectator

Morning all,

Does anyone have any information regarding the minimum standards for 2016-17 please?

In particular I am interested in any information relating to Apprenticeships.

I note within the 2015-16 standards it states the following: “We will review the thresholds and tolerance levels following publication of the 2014 to 2015 QARs and intend to use that information to set more rigorous minimum standards for 2016 to 2017.”

Any help / links to useful documents / articles are appreciated,

JJ.

JJP1981
    Spectator

Morning all,

Does anyone have any thoughts, knowledge or hints to clarification sighted?

Regards,
    JJ

Steve Bowler
    Spectator

Hi,

No I haven’t seen anything, I’ve asked the Service Desk for an update but haven’t heard back yet…

Steve

JJP1981
    Spectator

Thanks for this Steve, some assurance we aren’t missing anything!

Hopefully they send something soon!!

JJ

gw30
    Spectator

I spoke to the service desk a couple of weeks ago and was told a new one just hasn’t been released and to go with the latest one released!!

Steve Bowler
    Spectator

Just had this response from the Data Service:

“We do not have a definite publication date yet but we are hoping the minimum standards for 2016/17 will be published by the end of this month. Communications will be sent out via the normal channels when this is available.”

JJP1981
    Spectator

Thanks for the updates both. I would hope they don’t go changing them at this very late stage!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.