Missing LIS ALR ALS factors

Home Forums Data issues Missing LIS ALR ALS factors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin West 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Martin West
    Participant

Despite numerous attempts to resolve the problem with missing ALR ALS factors in the LIS Provider Data Update this issue is still outstanding and shows no indication that it will be resolved by the end of the year.
    During the year advice has been sought by providers concerned and myself from Theia, Data Service, Provider Account Managers and National Office but still no resolution.
    I accept that there are more important issues and that this does not have a direct effect on funding this year and will also be replaced with a ‘simplified’ system next year but provider concerned still need to reconcile the amounts and are unable to do this when ALS is not included in the LIS reports.
    If the SFA want to resolve the issue then do so, but for myself and providers concerned I would suggests that the time has come to just give up and forget about it but keep all the correspondence to show that you have exhausted all avenue’s to resolve the issue.
    Over and Out.

Martin West
    Participant

Just to report that this problem has now been resolved after 1 year and 1 month, well done!!!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.