Moved employer to Levy Payer but on old framework

Home Forums Data issues Moved employer to Levy Payer but on old framework

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OFFS 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • simonl
    Participant

So here is a new one,

A learner who started on a FW that has now been closed out has moved employer and is now with a Levy Paying employer. The new employer has added him to their DAS account but it is not allowing them to select the FW as it no longer exists. The ESFA have said computer says no so the learner would have to go down as non levy and employer would need to pay the co investment.
    Surely this can’t be right, anyone else had this issue?

Spats
    Participant

Doesn’t sound right to me – the new employer is losing the ability to make use of their levy and effectively paying again for something that they’ve already contributed money to the govt pot for.

I’d have been suggesting that the learner would have to be closed as a withdrawal on the framework and started over on a standard as at the start date with the new employer, but I really don’t know if that’s right or not, so it’ll be interesting to see other replies.

simonl
    Participant

I don’t think they thought about this situation before switching the FWs off on the DAS system.

OFFS
    Participant

As Spats says this doesn’t sound right, maybe someone at ESFA is confused…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.