NEW Covid LDM Codes

Home Forums Data issues NEW Covid LDM Codes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  steveh 5 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Tony1366
    Participant

Hi All

Before I start using these I wanted to ask the forum about how you are interpreting and using these codes especially in relation to Funding Models 10 and 35?

NEW LDM 368 – COVID-19 temporary or permanent withdrawals – To identify learners who have left their programme without achieving due to COVID-19, including those who are being supported by the provider so they can return when it is safe to do so

NEW LDM 369 – COVID-19 new programme starts – To identify learners when they start a programme implemented by the provider in response to CV19, with support to ensure they start in learning when it is safe to do so

steveh
    Participant

Hi Tony

Was on a call with ILR people the other day and these LDM codes are ONLY to be used for providers receiving Provider Relief Support. I asked if they could update the descriptors to make this clear!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  steveh.

Tony1366
    Participant

Thanks for a prompt response, saved be a lot of bother. Happy Holidays, “STAY ALERT”

Paul Rogers
    Participant

Hi,

WMCA, I understand, will be using these codes.

Paul.

Tony1366
    Participant

Thanks, WMCA have confirmed they are working on guidance which will be published in the next couple of days

Martin West
    Participant

I believe these codes are only to be used by those who have claimed supplier relief funding as stated by Steve.

steveh
    Participant

I think part of the reason they were so loosely worded in the first place was because there was a feeling that CA’s might want to use them too, so not surprised to hear WMCA might be looking at them…

Broader answer I think is “don’t use them unless/until you’re explicitly told to”?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  steveh.

GarryB
    Participant

Could someone indicate to me where these new codes were published? I am unable to find anything…

steveh
    Participant

third document down here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/ilr-specification-validation-rules-and-appendices-2019-to-2020

no published guidance on their use yet that I’ve seen?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.