New Employer Incentives

Home Forums Data issues New Employer Incentives

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  JoHull 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • steveh
    Participant

Well, here’s the thing, if (*if*) this money is going straight from HMRC to the employer as suggested, it’s kind of not our business at all, we won’t be seeing any of it, we’re just training apprentices…

Paul
    Participant

Morning, i can see the question was raised earlier, but did anyone find out if the employer can register on DAS for the incentive, whilst we claim funding through existing allocation? thanks in advance, Paul

Martin West
    Participant

No, must claim funding via das not existing allocation if they want the incentive.

steveh
    Participant

Yes, was on a call with Apprenticeship people yesterday and this was confirmed.

Paul
    Participant

Hi and happy Friday to all – thanks for the swift response gents. In that case looks like we need to accelerate plans to ensure all starts from 1st are on the service…a Monday job I think.

Paul

Michelle L
    Participant

Welcome to the future of Apprenticeships….for now at least

Michelle L
    Participant

Welcome to the future of Apprenticeships….for now at least 🙂

JoHull
    Participant

Really sorry if this is a silly question but I can’t get my head around it.
    An employer reserves funds for an apprentice they want to start employing from say, 10th August. Their first formal learning activity/apprenticeship start date in the classroom will be 20th August.
    My question is, in order to get the new incentives, does the employment start date and apprenticeship start date have to be the same day? Can they start their apprenticeship after their employment contract starts?

Maybe I’m over-thinking all this and there is a simple answer!
    Jo

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.