NIL Subcontractor Return

Home Forums Data issues NIL Subcontractor Return

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • donna1805
    Participant

Hi Does anyone know how you submit a NIL subcontractor return? I know that it is done via MYESF, but there does not seem to be an option for NIL.

Many Thanks
    Donna

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Log onto Skills Funding Service https://skillsfunding.service.gov.uk/home then you’ll see the subcontracting declaration section at the bottom.

Click into that and the next page you get is ‘make a declaration’. Just follow the prompts, you can do a nil return from there.

Regards,

Sue

donna1805
    Participant

Hi Sue -Thank you for that, but I can only see 2 options:

Continue with saved declaration or see your declaration history

Thank you
    Donna

Sue Bishop
    Participant

In that case, I think it must be something to do with your permissions Donna. Have a look at those and if this is something that’s in your remit ask your superuser to add it to your IDAMS profile.

Regards,

Sue

donna1805
    Participant

Hi Sue – I am the superuser…

joannab
    Participant

Hi Donna

What happens if you open the saved declaration? It sounds like someone has started one already and it could be that once you click that you’ll see the option for nil return.

Jo

Kelly
    Participant

I’ve never submitted a nil return before but since they introduced the online site you can no longer created new declarations, you are expected to review your existing declarations and update details or add on new subcontractors.

If you’ve already completed a declaration why would you have a nil declaration? Do you mean there are no changes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.