Non-FCS remittance advice query

Home Forums Data issues Non-FCS remittance advice query

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sambern 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • sambern
    Participant

Hi All,

We have three lines appearing on our remittance advice this month all nefative. Oddly they don’t have a contract number (the field on the remittance advice is blank). They appeared as a positive amount in October and we thought it was payment for over delivery in 17/18. However now it appears as a negative in December and we’re a bit confused.

I spoke to the data service who weren’t able to explain it, saying it was a template payment that stood out of our contracted payments and suggested taking it up with our Provider Manager who I’ve contacted. However, we had a different provider manager in September when the initial payments were made so she’s not in a good position to answer the query but is hoping to get to the bottom of it soon.

Does anyone have any experience in reconciling mystery payments. The descriptions are
    16 to 18 Apprenticeships – N n C 20CM
    19+ Apps Non-FCS
    19+ NonLevy template

Allison
    Participant

Hi

This appears to be a common issue this month – see the thread ESFA Remittance Advice earlier today

sambern
    Participant

Thanks Alison, I did see that earlier thread however as these lines had no contract number I didn’t feel they fitted into the regular remittance issues that we’re also having.

Does your remittance advice have blank contract numbers on as well?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.