Non-ILR Deliverables Spreadsheet

Home Forums Data issues Non-ILR Deliverables Spreadsheet

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hughes18 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • lapsed_user
    Participant

I have been told we have a template non-ilr deliverables spreadsheet available on the Hub. Can anyone help me find it please? This is in relation to ESF London AGE grants.

marisaharris
    Participant

I have tried to look as well but cant seem to find it.

moeszyslak
    Participant

The document should have been uploaded to the Hub with your ESF AGE Grant contract. On the Hub go to the Contract & Finances tab. Click on Contracts from the drop-down and then on the little yellow folder icon underneath the heading “Contract documents” on the right-hand side. Hopefully it’s in there! You might have to scroll through a couple of pages to find it (you’ll have text beneath the documents saying “1-5” with a little arrow next to it). The document itself will have a very generic name that looks similar to all your other contract variations.

If you don’t have the correct access to the Hub to get there, then call the Service Desk. If you do have the correct access, but the document doesn’t appear to be there, then contact your CDS Adviser.

Hughes18
    Participant

I cannot locate this either on the Hub and although I have found reference to the Non ILR deliverable in the contract, the link shows no spreadsheet.

Think I will try our CDS Advisor. If I hear anything, I will let you know.

Regards
    Tracey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.