Non-levy allocation

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Non-levy allocation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sue Bishop 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Sue Bishop
    Spectator

Hello all gurus on my laptop.

We, like many, have a non-levy allocation for starts up to 31/10/2020 as it was hoped that employers would be using the DAS by then and new starts from 1/11/2020 would all be on DAS.

I am certain that I saw that this date had been extended but for the life of me cannot find it as I want to know how we will fund November onwards starts – will we be given an allocation extension to take us to January? March?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Sue

paultaylor
    Spectator

Hi Sue

When they announced the delay in the SME roll out onto the Apps Service they said that contract variations would be published ‘during the summer’. They are not there at the moment but I think we should expect them this month.

Thanks
    Paul

Sue Bishop
    Spectator

Great, thanks Paul. I’ve been searching through Gov Updates to see if I could see anything so that helps loads. Onto the next item on the to do list!

Sue

paultaylor
    Spectator

Sue Bishop
    Spectator

Thanks, didn’t think it was that long ago. Appreciated.

Regards,

Sue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.