OLASS Delivery & PSD

Home Forums Data issues OLASS Delivery & PSD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lapsed_user 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • lapsed_user
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m just trying to construct the PSD aim codes required for OLASS funding & wondered what others were using for the direct contact hours?

We haven’t generally recorded these in the past. We can probably work them out based on individual learner attendance & scheduled timetables but this would be a massive job & I can’t believe thats what others are doing.

Are you using GLH or time spent in learning combined with average direct contact hours per day or something?

Cheers

Martin West
    Participant

As the OLASS PSD funding rates matrix 2012/13 is based on Direct Contact Hours (defined as all times when a member of provider staff is present to give specific guidance to the learner) I would expect that where learning aims don’t have any credit value you would use actual GLH for any PSD aim codes to align funding to the matrix.

Sorry I do not know what the aim codes are as not involved with OLASS provision.

lapsed_user
    Participant

Thanks for that Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.