OLDC EDRS Errors

Home Forums Data issues OLDC EDRS Errors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gary 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • chrislant1
    Participant

Hi,

We uploaded last night and have received errors on everyone of our learners, did anyone else receive “If returned, the Employer identifier must be a valid lookup on the EDS system of all available employer
    numbers or be 999999999”

Cheers

chris

becky4285
    Participant

Hi

We got exactly the same error this morning, I have raised this with the data service and am awaiting a response.

Thanks
    Becky

Joanne Knowles
    Participant

Hi

No i submitted mine on Tuesday and came back with no EDS errors. Last month was pathway codes but that is now sorted. Hope you get this resolved soon

Regards

Joanne

Gary
    Participant

We got the same error as well. We submitted ay 5:45 last night. Awaiting a response from the Data Service as well.

I resubmitted a file at 7:15 this morning which has just cleared without errors. It took a while to process.

There’s a message on OLDC saying

We are aware that there are a high number of files which have not yet processed. This issue is being carefully monitored, and it is expected that these files will be successfully submitted during today, 6 June 2013. Please do not submit further files, until your current files have processed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will update this message if the situation changes.

Gary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.