Organisations & Agreements Report

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Organisations & Agreements Report

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sambern 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Michelle L
    Spectator

Morning everyone, Happy Monday!

I have been trying to produce and download the list of “Organisations and Agreements” from the DAS system since end of last week? Anyone else constantly getting an error message?

Thanks

CBrogdale
    Spectator

I am also getting an error. I have reported it, but I have been advised that the SLA for contact by the service team is 5 working days 🙁

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  CBrogdale.

sambern
    Spectator

We’re getting the same, I assumed it’s because Agreement ID’s are being removed from the ILR in August.

Michelle L
    Spectator

I don’t think it’s safe to assume anything with DAS at the moment. I am still having real issues trying to look at anything this morning without being timed out?! Another day…..

sambern
    Spectator

Yes we’re the same, all the reports are timing out. But the agreement ID hasn’t worked for a month or so.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.