P2 remittance

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues P2 remittance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chrisbradley 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Rio
    Participant

Hi

Has anyone else had issues with the value on their remittance?

steveh
    Participant

It will include any R13 changes (and it sounds like they haven’t split them out, despite our multiple requests).

chrisbradley
    Participant

They haven’t split them out Steve for sure. I can reconcile some bits and others not yet after several hours of misery.

The either don’t care or just can’t do it and my opinon is the latter. How many hours collectively up and down the country is being spent on compensating for this lack of simple detail? Absolutely appalling service.

Chris

chrisbradley
    Participant

A quick update, I have now got the P13 and P2 monthly payments reports and the main occupancy reports to balance to the remittance however trying to get the numerous individual funding streams to match is a nightmare.

This is the detail needed,separated out, that is not forthcoming yet again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.