Paperwork for Apprentices Returning from a BIL

Home Forums Data issues Paperwork for Apprentices Returning from a BIL

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CheDag 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Kirsty Stroud
    Participant

Hi
    We now have some of our apprentices returning from a break in learning. What paperwork is everyone completing for audit?

We are doing the following:

Documenting on the review the BIL the reason and the restart date and new planned end date – all three parties will confirm (sign)
    We have an amendment to the commitment statement again documenting the BIL the reason and the restart date and new planned end date – all three parties will confirm (sign)
    We will add to the apprentices Individual Learning Plan the BIL and new planned end date.

But what about the Apprenticeship Agreement? or have we missed anything else?

Thank you in advance

Kirsty

CheDag
    Participant

I’m replying to this post to keep in the loop. I’m currently returning a large group of apprentices that were all forced to go on a break due to Covid-19. So far I have saved all correspondence between ourselves, the employer and apprentices notifying of the break and the return and I have reissued commitment statements and requested an updated apprenticeship agreement signed to confirm the new start, end dates and remaining OTJ hours. Hopefully I haven’t missed anything!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.