PDSAT Error 3708

Home Forums Data issues PDSAT Error 3708

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lharkins 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • lharkins
    Participant

Hi all
    I am hoping some one can help as i have heard nothing from the help desk regarding the following PDSAT error

When trying to run the PDSAT dbase after accepting the disclaimer I get the following error

“Critical error encountered. Please try restarting your machine. If this error occurs again contact the HelpDesk including the following error text:

Procedure:SFASubPopSampleSizes
    Error: (3078) The Microsoft Access database engine cannot find the input table or query ‘btSFAFunded’. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
    Line: 40
    DSAT Version: 15.10_64

DSAT will now exit.”

I am thinking a re-install – or is there another fix anyone can tell me about?

trainingprovider
    Participant

Hi

I had something very similar and ended up moving the DSAT to another PC. I never really got to to the bottom of it and it worked perfectly in the new location.
    Not sure that helps you really but thought I would share.

sampage
    Participant

I have had similar – I have just uninstalled anything to do with PDSAT and reinstalled and been OK

I do have it on my PC thought not on company server it definitely does not like the server!

Hope you get it sorted.

lapsed_user
    Participant

I had problems running this in the office and it turned out to be the number of macros used in the tool, our ICT group had restrictions on this type of activity for security reasons so I had to get specific permission and the tool placed in a trusted location. Check with whoever runs your IT system and they may be able to sort.

Jennie

Anonymous

I had something similar and it was linked to having to having two different versions of Microsoft Office installed on the same machine.

Hope you get it sorted.

lharkins
    Participant

Hi All and thanks for the help
    To fix I removed the version of the DSAT producing the error and extracted a new copy from the original downloaded file
    This was also the advice provided by the Help desk…
    Best wishes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.