PDSAT Report 19A-511

Home Forums Data issues PDSAT Report 19A-511

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Phipps 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • sarahep
    Participant

Hi,
    Can anyone advise I have a learner showing on the PDSAT report 19a-511 which shows Long breaks in learning with no resumption.

This learner has restarted her apprenticeship qualification and all looks correct on our MIS system I have queried the issues with the ESFA service desk but have not had a response.

Any ideas why she would still be appearing or any ESFA report I could use to check

Martin West
    Participant

Have you checked that you have been funded for the restart after the BIL?
    The learner must have returned to the same Programme and aims, are the aim references the same as prior to the break?

sarahep
    Participant

Hi Martin

Which report is the best to check this on ?
    I have checked the aims refs and all restart detail is correct on the MIS system not sure why the learner is showing on this report i thought maybe she is out of funding is that possible?

Martin West
    Participant

Is the learner on the Apps funding report?

sarahep
    Participant

The learner appears on the main occupancy list and has funding attached to them

Martin West
    Participant

The devil is in the detail you need to check that apart from the dates all other details are the same as in the BIL record.
    PDSAT does not normally have problems matching records but if this is I would try the help desk.
    UK-FM DSAT Helpdesk <dsathelpdesk@kpmg.co.uk>

sarahep
    Participant

Thanks Martin will keep trying to figure it out

Richard Phipps
    Participant

This is the logic for 19A-511 as listed in the report. I’d check all of these fields first in your MIS system, AND your ILR files before talking to the helpdesk:

Returns learning aims WHERE FundModel In (35, 36, 81), CompStatus = 6, LearnActEndDate < ILRCreationDate AND the difference between LearnActEndDate and ILRCreationDate >= 1 year AND there is no other learning aim record in the ILR WHERE LearnAimRef = LearnAimRef of the learning aim identified above AND LearnStartDate > LearnActEndDate of the learning aim identified above.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.