Period End Reports

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Period End Reports

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paultaylor 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • paultaylor
    Spectator

Is there are document which gives the date of when they should be published? I would have thought that this would be in the ILR funding reports document but I cannot see this in there. I think this should be on day five after the Apps Service data match has taken place yet this date seems to be a bit flexible.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/770444/2018_to_2019_ILR_Funding_Reports_v2.0.pdf

steveh
    Spectator

It seems to be either the sixth or seventh working day of the month judging from mine this year?

11/9 (7th)
    8/10 (6th)
    8/11 (6th)
    11/12 (7th)
    9/1 (6th)
    8/2 (6th)

so the pattern suggests Monday for March!!!

Joking aside, yes, yes they should publish these dates!

paultaylor
    Spectator

Thanks and good work! Stats people would now be deeply unsettled if Marach was not delivered on the 7th now.

I suspect that there is a reason that they have not been published but hopegfully this will get addressed when Hub/Data Collections gets upgraded

Ta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.